View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 27th, 2024, 18:11

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Quick money making tip for 4.3 
Officer

Post Quick money making tip for 4.3
In patch 4.3 Maelstrom shatter is being introduced, allowing enchanters to shatter one maelstrom into 2 heavenly shards.

Current maelstrom crystal price - 75G: http://eu.theunderminejournal.com/item. ... item=52722

Current heavenly shard price - 76G: http://eu.theunderminejournal.com/item. ... item=52721

Result: Invest in Maelstrom's.

October 28th, 2011, 18:03

Post Re: Quick money making tip for 4.3
Result: market prices will almost instantly reflect the new availability of heavenly shards, Maelstroms will go up slightly and heavenly will settle about 1/2 the price of Maelstroms.

How much the price of Maelstroms will go up by given the increased demand is up to you to speculate; the same patch will bring new gearing opportunities - requiring new enchants. At the same time the amount of gear being sharded in the new instances will be low initially until people out gear them. Both factors will act to push up the prices in the short term.

I have 120 Maelstroms in my bank anyway just from general play and am unlikely to invest in stockpiling more. If anything I would consider unloading surplus Heavenly shards now whilst they are still in short supply, though it unlikely anyone has many.

October 29th, 2011, 1:14
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]