View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 19th, 2024, 8:45

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Patch 4.3 23rd Nov 

Post Re: Patch 4.3 23rd Nov
Man Xmas time... well don't think there's much hope I will get a pass to raid on Xmas day evening!

Don't think I will bother to take days off like i did with the release of Cata, but am very much looking forward to seeing how decent this LFR tool is. Not to mention finally seeing some new 5 man content, in hindsight I think those Troll heroics were one of the worst ideas Blizzard had. In essence for what now... 6 months? All level 85 players have basically been grinding those instances out... sheesh, its gotten to the point now where I will not even grind them to sell a bracer every other week.

On a slightly lighter note, I'd like to thank everyone in the guild. I've really enjoyed becoming part of this guild over the last 5 (bloomin eck!) months and I look forward to raid nights with Frenzy the same way I did some of my best raiding nights when I was raiding on the US servers, its brought the fun back to me. So I doff my cap to all of ye...

toodles
TV

November 11th, 2011, 10:13
Profile YIM

Woodgnome wrote:
New patches usually always go live 1 week after arena season ends, so 6/12 is more likely.
Maybe... So it is like: season ends - 1 week - new patch - 1 week - new season? Hm, maybe thats what I read about 13/12...

battle.net wrote:
Any Battle.net Mobile Authenticators previously downloaded from http://mobile.blizzard.com will still continue to function, as will the version available through BlackBerry® AppWorld™. However, we will not be providing further updates after December 13, 2011, and that will also be the last day these versions will be available for download from http://mobile.blizzard.com.
source
It is irrelevant I know, but I'm saying 13/12 and not 6/12.

November 11th, 2011, 10:21
Officer

Terrorvision wrote:
Don't think I will bother to take days off like i did with the release of Cata, but am very much looking forward to seeing how decent this LFR tool is. Not to mention finally seeing some new 5 man content, in hindsight I think those Troll heroics were one of the worst ideas Blizzard had. In essence for what now... 6 months? All level 85 players have basically been grinding those instances out... sheesh, its gotten to the point now where I will not even grind them to sell a bracer every other week.
They should just have added it to the rotation like they did ToC and ICC 5-mans. Thank to fuck that's what they're doing for 4.3 (as far as I know).

Terrorvision wrote:
On a slightly lighter note, I'd like to thank everyone in the guild. I've really enjoyed becoming part of this guild over the last 5 (bloomin eck!) months and I look forward to raid nights with Frenzy the same way I did some of my best raiding nights when I was raiding on the US servers, its brought the fun back to me. So I doff my cap to all of ye...
I'm sure everyone agrees with me when I say glad you like it here - we like you too, despite standing in tornados on Alysrazor!

November 11th, 2011, 10:47
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2