View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 10th, 2024, 19:33

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Making moneys 

Post Making moneys
Okays, basically i have 300g at the moment... and am the worst person EVER at making money...
I also have less than no free time at the moment, so cannot go farming shit etc.

HAOW DO I MAEK MONIIZ LEIKK???!?
(Yeah i got bored towards the end there)

ßæn - 100 Death Knight
ßæl - 100 Warlock

January 13th, 2012, 21:03

Post Re: Making moneys
go to wowomg.com

Last edited by Emmernab on January 14th, 2012, 19:11, edited 1 time in total.

January 13th, 2012, 22:04

Emmernab wrote:
no no no...
What?!?! No man don't do that! Ever!
and also this is the public section of the forums, not sure if we actualy want to have that kind of links on our site...

January 13th, 2012, 22:37
Officer

I use this: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/auctionator
a very simple auction house addon, much simpler then auctioneer.

and this: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/lil-sparkys-workshop
a little addon for your profession window.

Now all you do is go to the AH, open your tradeskill window and press the AH button in the tradeskill window.

The addon will then show in your trade skill window how much the mats for that item cost compared to how much its currently selling for in the form of a %. This then allows you to see which items are selling for a nice markup and you can specifically make those items.

This obviously works for every profession, in LW i find i usually make gold primarily from leg patches and the pvp gear. I make all 3 leg patches but only the agi pvp gear.

300 G isn't much starting capital though, if you have lots of JP i'd suggest going and buying heavenly shards, 4000 JP = 10 HS = roughly 2000G.

January 14th, 2012, 13:58

i have no JP... but i have 2 alts who i can farm the VP bracers/boots on (this was my only source of capital) to get a bit of starting moneez...
Thankingyous :)

ßæn - 100 Death Knight
ßæl - 100 Warlock

January 14th, 2012, 19:16

If you have an enchanter it is better to buy a wand or some other relic slot item for 700JP and diss that for about double the shards.

But I do also use auctionator and Lillsparky workshop.

if you want some suggetions on what to do it would help if you told us what professions you have available. it is quite possible to make significant amounts of gold by working the AH, but as winkle said 600g isn't much much starting capital.

you could also try looking places like this:JustMyTwoCopperForum

January 15th, 2012, 18:09

Alch x 2 and Leatherworking maxed... Am planning on leveling some more as i do have 2 85 alts of whom 1 out of the 4 professions are used... but i need moneys first before i start on things like that...

ßæn - 100 Death Knight
ßæl - 100 Warlock

January 15th, 2012, 23:06

alchemy - do the transmute daily. either life -> air / water / random, Truegold, or even some of the oldword transmutes can be profitable. for example Transmute: Primal Might [300-500g]. Why you ask, well every enchanter needs one as they level to make Runed Adamantite Rod amongst other things, but you need the 5 primals to make one, this is where the above mentioned addons come in to tell you if its going to be worth buying the mats off the AH to craft the item.

back to current transmutes, if you don't have the mats for a truegold transmute, try advertising in trade truegold transmute for sale 50g, now you'll probably make more using your own mats, but 50g is better than an unused cooldown.

with regards to LW well there are large potential profit margins available as winks will tell you but that either requires you to do a fair amount of leather farming or to have some capital to to obtain the mats from the AH.

January 16th, 2012, 3:19
Officer

A cheap LW money maker is converting scraps to savage leather or savage leather to heavy savage leather or heavy savage leather to (that special leather thingy), depending on what's selling for most on the AH. quite often i find there's quite a difference between 5x savage leather and 1x heavy savage leather.

On the transmute side also consider 3x carnelian + 3x heart blossom = 1x inferno ruby.

January 16th, 2012, 13:35
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]