View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently March 28th, 2024, 14:00

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 [DECLINED] Group Application Holy Paladin Arms/Fury Warrior 

Post [DECLINED] Group Application Holy Paladin Arms/Fury Warrior
Character name:Sulam-Dasius
Battletag:Shizra#2626 MisterSoco#2425
Race, class, level, server:Dwarf Paladin 100 Auchindoun-Human-Warrior-100-Auchindoun
Talent spec:Sulam-Holy Dasius-Arms/Fury

What are your professions and why did you choose them?Sulam jc to make my own gems. Dasius Enchanting to enchant my own items

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?Sulam Vanilla Dasius TBC

Total played time:Sulam Roughly over 90 on this character overall i couldnt possibly say. Dasius 30 days on this character over 300 on mulitple.

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
Sulam I have raided since the start of wow on a few differnt servers, at the start i raided on kilrogg at one point on doomhammer in Wotlk. Most of the time was to raid else were with friends. Most "serious raiding" was in Wotlk time on Tarren Mill were i was a co gm of a guild through naxx to Icc. This is when i moved to Doomhammer to raid with my fellow application and real life bud.

Dasius serious raid progression wise i have been in a number of guilds that sadly over time fizzled out, the last few expansions i have been raiding with friends in guilds that were high end but we just played to have fun. i have raided with winks before back in wotlk on my old main which was a mage called blitz

How did you hear about Frenzy? Sulam Since i left doomhammer i always take a glance over there see what is happening and have seen your guild often. I saw your post that you needed a few people and talked to my mate and decided to have a look.
Dasius i've known about frenzy for a while as they were the guild that was set up after looney tunes a guild i was in disbanded

Why Frenzy and why should we accept YOU? Sulam I always read forums and look to improve my game. I watch class guides on paladins to see what other people's ideas are on the classes and see if there is a small snip of info that can help me improve. I rarely if never make mistakes and i make sure if i do that the mistake doesnt happen again. I am my own biggest critic.

Dasius having raided on doomhammer before and really enjoying my time and getting decent progress i feel it is a good time to come back now i am ready to push on with progression again in wod, i am a very quick learner on fights and will always strive to be top dps while helping the guild push on in mythic

Do you know anyone from Frenzy in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you? Sulam I dont
Daisus as i said before i have raided with winklewonder before on mage called blitz in icc, it was along time a go so god knows if he would remember me

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)? Sulam I have cleared all content normal except Dragon Soul. Hc content majority got cleared when it was relevent. Guilds i have been in have fizzled out over time as most do. I have healed as a main for the last 3 expansions since Cata. Resto shamen in cata Druid in mop and now a holy paladin. I also only ever heal on alts. I have raided for 10 years there or there about bar dragon sould and cleared it all on hc not server first lvl but in time before the new patch/expansion came out. Except ragnaros hc

Dasius i have raided in all content set out by blizzard on multiple characters enjoying varying levels of success on each one. I have raid lead tanked healed and dps over the years.

What do you expect from raiding in Frenzy? A guild that is looking to raid mythic with like minded people that want to see the content and get it down.

Dasius i expect solid progression smashing everything that blizzard sets out in front of us

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids? Sulam I have a mic and if you want to hear my manc charm then you can.
Dasius i do have a microphone and i am more than willing to use it

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules?Sulam 100% can make all of them
Dasius yeah unless an emergancy came up.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?Sulam I will be around but have a demanding job so i am not on every night. I can always make raid nights and i am usually on for about a hour a day.
Dasius outside of raiding times i play multiple games so i will be on wow as much as needed but i like spreading my time over other blizzard titles hots and hearthstone

How would you describe yourself as a raider? Sulam Dedicated. I am all about getting the boss down and helping with my 5 cence of silver. I always learn the fights in great detail to make sure i maximise my performance.

Daisus fast learner who always strives to be the best at what he does, i am also someone who is always self evaluating my performance to see if there is anyways i can improve and contribute more

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance? Sulam Dbm.Decursive omenCC and quartz. I use blizzard standard raid frames as it tracks all debuffs and bufffs in game if configured correctly. I also run skada so i can track what spells im using make sure im holy shocking enough (which i never mess up)

Dasius tellmewhen so i can keep a track of all my abilities and then the usual stuff you'd expect, dbm, skada, etc

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Sulam/simple

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ius/simple

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:Sulam I am looking for some but when the guild started going down the toilet i dont have much to go by. Talking to friends to see if any did get done. We did use it in SoO apperntly but i doubt that would be usefull.

Real life info
Name:Stephen
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: I work as a manager at subway and i spend time with my gf. If not that then i play Atilla total war or Hero of the Storm.
Name Tony
Age 30
Location Manchester.

You're free to add extra information if you feel like it! basically like to say cheers for checking out this app and you feel like having a chat about anything dont hesitate to look us up.

February 19th, 2015, 23:59

Post Re: Group Application Holy Paladin Arms/Fury Warrior
Are you all fans of UK garage sensation craig david?

February 20th, 2015, 0:59

I can not speak for dasius for such a early hour. But your questions asks another question. Is there anyone who isn't a fan. My personal preference has always been Daniel bedingfield

February 20th, 2015, 9:14

Dasius had asked me to put that if melee is a issue he does have a better geared resto shamen
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... oco/simple
we are after just raiding.
On a mobile so link might not work appologies.

February 20th, 2015, 10:51

If you are a fan of UK Garage Sensation Craig David, why?

Do you believe Craig David is an adequate role model for children?

Good luck on your application.

February 20th, 2015, 11:04
Officer

Hello Shizra and Dasius,

We're currently reviewing your application(s) and will get back to you soon!

Meanwhile, can you just clarify if this a case where we have to pick both of you or none of you?

February 20th, 2015, 11:35

We would prefer as a group but spoke today and if one of us got accepted we wouldn't have a issue

February 20th, 2015, 18:03
Officer

Hello Sulam and Dasius,

We've decided to decline your application - good luck in your hunt for a guild!

February 20th, 2015, 22:58
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]