View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently March 28th, 2024, 21:05

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [PENDING] Resto Shaman 

Post [PENDING] Resto Shaman
General info
Character name: Naur ( Mostly like change if accepted )
Battletag: Alwin#2746
Race, class, level, server: Orc Shaman 100 Tarren Mill
Talent spec: Resto

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since vanilla

Total played time: On my Shaman 72 days +

Time played on current character in current expansion: @lvl 100 15 days +.

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
I ones I can remember..

TBC guild NE Warrior guild. Left to join friends horde guild as a Orc shaman.

Qulem/Qualm ( something like that ) Moving to New Zealand.

Riddle me this. Poor merger with a up tight guild.

How did you hear about Frenzy? Gm added me to friends after seeing my post on the WoW forums.

Why Frenzy and why should we accept YOU? I always been searching a home for my shaman and every time I found one they seem to be great and to last forever but 1 or two poor choices from the guild leadership seems to destroy what once was great.

I hoping Frenzy will be that home and that community that I can join and a long term member of through thick and thin.

Do you know anyone from Frenzy in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you? No.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
My first raiding experience was a Night elf warrior tank in TBC. Tanked all of T4 content Kara,Gurrl,Mag.
The switching to a Orc shaman to heal T4/Lady vashj.

For Wotlk I stuck to my Shaman and joined a top tier guild on Doomhammer called Qulem or something like that I forgot. Doing Naxx and beating Sartharion with 3 drakes.

After this I quit wow due to moving to New Zealand to study.

Cata 0 exp

Came back during MOP boosted my Orc shaman switched to Alliance joined a guild and finished with soo heroic clears.

What do you expect from raiding in Frenzy? Having fun focused raid. Have a good understanding of everyones role and how they play. I enjoy some banter too!

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids? Yes!

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance) I can.

How much do you play outside of raiding times? I enjoy doing random bg for Lols and I actually enjoy leveling through quests in this game.

How would you describe yourself as a raider? Focused. vocally active. Abit of a joker at times. A willing to help and change to better the raid.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
Bigwigs totemtimers weakauras I use elvui for my healing grid.

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... aur/simple

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3n ... ry&boss=-3

Real life info
Name: Joe
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: I other video games! Big fan of Lol and HoTs at the moment. Reading! ( Trying to pain my way through fellowship of the ring at the moment! ) Big in the fighting game scene ( Street fighter etc PogChamp ). Making and drinking Scotchyy scotch scotch!

You're free to add extra information if you feel like it! I am a Orc and on another realm just make that information clear and that am willing to move.

March 3rd, 2015, 21:13
Officer

Post Re: Resto Shaman
Hello there Naur,

I've taken a look at your logs and I've got two things I'd like you to elaborate about:

1. Healing Surge is (one of) your most inefficient heals, why is it you have this as one of your top heals?
  2. You've specced Elemental Blast - howcome you're casting it only once per minute on average?

March 4th, 2015, 0:08

Post Re: Resto Shaman
To answer the questions.

1. Its a bad habit and my binding doesnt suit the spell but I did cast healing wave more.

I only started the elemntal blast after chatting with other shamans. I was specced unleashed fury because the of the nice single target heal but I need the 1000+ spirit now from Elemental blast for my 2 part t17 bonus so I can spam more chain heals.

March 4th, 2015, 0:47
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]