View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 28th, 2024, 7:16

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Act I farm 

Post Re: Act I farm
How can one tell if an item is 63 ...? The items im getting are decent and require lv 60 all of them. Most are pretty useless due to weird stat combinations. Ive seen items with better stats but are those 61-63? Its weird to say that a randomly enchanted item with overall better stats then average is of higher lvl... I mean its random.

My 1st legendary item was great but i had rares with better stats of the same required lvl.
So if 2% of all drops are better then the usual drop then its not worth farming lol. Its not like farming a rare pet in wow, its like farming that pet but having a huge chance its the wrong one.

I suggest getting a build to farm act 3 or4 and just farm money to buy the items.

June 26th, 2012, 11:41

That blue destroy my eyes. I will not be able to attend any more raids for at least 182387 months, as my doctor says.

@Henk: at the item tooltip you can see the level required on the right corner and the item level on the left corner.

June 26th, 2012, 12:14

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

June 26th, 2012, 14:26

hm i just checked my gear ilvl and it turns out its all 61/62
i looked at the items in my bag several ilvl 61 and a few ilv 62 but its stats are a complete mess and worthless compared to the items i have equiped(by comparing numbers and amount of diff stats). i have several lv 55-59 items aswell with +1 to +3 ilvl which are even worse.

so did blizzard litterally state ilvl 63 will drop 2% in act1? or did they mean +3ilvl will drop 2% in act1 which makes farming lv63 items truely pointless in act1 imo xD

June 26th, 2012, 14:41

Amanda wrote:
Hangen wrote:
Usually I have a cigarette in one hand, a coffee in the other, and I also scratching my balls with the third.

Picture pretty please.

dam couldn't find anything better/worst

June 26th, 2012, 14:43

Hènk wrote:
i looked at the items in my bag several ilvl 61 and a few ilv 62 but its stats are a complete mess and worthless compared to the items i have equiped(by comparing numbers and amount of diff stats). i have several lv 55-59 items aswell with +1 to +3 ilvl which are even worse.

so did blizzard litterally state ilvl 63 will drop 2% in act1? or did they mean +3ilvl will drop 2% in act1 which makes farming lv63 items truely pointless in act1 imo xD

Higher ilvl items have more random properties (6 max) and higher starting/base stats (armor for Armors and dps for Weapons for example).

Since random properties are random, you can have a low ilvl item with 3 or 4 very good properties and a 63ilvl item with 6 totally crap properties.

June 26th, 2012, 14:47

Hangen wrote:
Amanda wrote:
Hangen wrote:
Usually I have a cigarette in one hand, a coffee in the other, and I also scratching my balls with the third.

Picture pretty please.

i thought SERIOUSLY it was astelia when i saw the pic hahahahahaha!

June 26th, 2012, 14:51

Vodkaa wrote:
Hangen wrote:
Amanda wrote:
Hangen wrote:

Picture pretty please.

i thought SERIOUSLY it was astelia when i saw the pic hahahahahaha!

Who said it wasn't?

Though i'd never use a dirty xbox

June 26th, 2012, 14:52
Officer

Hangen wrote:
Hènk wrote:

Higher ilvl items have more random properties (6 max) and higher starting/base stats (armor for Armors and dps for Weapons for example).

Since random properties are random, you can have a low ilvl item with 3 or 4 very good properties and a 63ilvl item with 6 totally crap properties.

Whilst that is true hangen all the items roll all their stats. So an unidentified ilvl 63 item is always better than an unidentified ilvl 62 item. Thus you want to farm as many ilvl63 items as possible.

Blizzard stated the drop chance that i quoted earlier. In act I you have 2% chance to find ilvl 63 items, 8% chance at ilvl 62 and 18% chance at ilvl61

June 26th, 2012, 14:59
Officer

Archon farm run, Festering Woods, outside Leorics manor, Warden and Butcher (not full clears): 23 minutes.

I did skip some more gold pickups than I usually would (also to keep archon up) and I "cheated" by dropping items in town instead of ID'ing them straight away. A regular run would probably be around 30 minutes + 5-15 minutes of ID'ing and selling stuff on AH (depending on how many good items I get).

Drops were:
  • 41 magic items.
  • 20 rares.
    • 9x <ilvl 60.
    • 4x ilvl 60.
    • 5x ilvl 61.
    • 1x ilvl 62.
    • 1x ilvl 63.

June 26th, 2012, 22:49
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next