View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 12th, 2024, 13:11

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Operation: Godmode. The New Frontier. 

Post Operation: Godmode. The New Frontier.
Continuation of the amazing, although short thread http://www.frenzyguild.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=73

The previous thread was all about becoming God, but having achieved that, I have come to the conclusion that it is not very interesting. Instead I have decided to face an entirely new monstrosity. One that has struck down many other brave souls before me. This being of dark nature I speak of is the infamous IRL.

In this thread I will post all sorts of stuff about my struggles and experiences as I face the horrors IRL sends forth to strike me down.

Expect this thread to be updated at retarded times, whenever I'm bored beyond the point of human imagination. Or possibly when I'm tripping my ass off from sniffing cocaine of a dead prostitute's back.

Yo' muddahfugging thruthfulleh,

Da Erik

March 19th, 2012, 2:04
Officer

Post Re: Operation: Godmode. The New Frontier.
I look forward to frequent updates since we all know your life yoyo's between incredible boredom and crack fueled hazes.

March 19th, 2012, 2:41

My dedication to updating this thread pretty much equals my dedication to anything in life. Anyway, let's start this off with a bang!

WHO BE DA ERIK?!

Many people think I am truly the reincarnation of a raptor, human hybrid sent to earth by an omnipotent being to rid mankind of their sins be sacrificing myself.

This, however, is not the case. I am an 18-year old male, human being from the Netherlands, the land of drugs, booze, prostitutes and stroopwafels.

This may come as a suprise to many of you, but I'm actually still a student, and not a multi-millionaire who spends his day strangling christian children. So most of my days are spent at school, but I also go to the gym a couple of times a week. I also started joining jiu-jitsu classes at the gym. I always feel manly and tough when I go to one of the classes, but leave as a pathetic pussy after getting my ass kicked and getting strangled for 1.5 hours.

I only have two true goals in my life: The first is getting an English Bulldog called Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill. The second goal is to one day wake up in a padded cell in a comfy suit to restrain my movement.

I started playing WoW at the start of Burning Crusade, which means I was about 5 years old when I started playing WoW. I started off on Doomhammer and started raiding Karazhan with a small Dutch guild. Some time later I joined the guild Silent Legion to start on 25mans, unfortunately, the guild was kinda shit and I joined Area of Effect shortly after. I spend quite some time there until it disbanded, after which I joined Valheru and most of you know how things went off from there.

So I don't actually have a clue what the fuck to do for the next post, so any suggestions are welcome. I may show of my 1337 photoshop skills a bit more.

April 10th, 2012, 19:50
Officer

I think you should post a picture of yourself. And not one of RaptorJesus...

Amanda#2108

April 10th, 2012, 22:47

That I shall

April 10th, 2012, 22:54
Officer

Tell us of you recent conquests, if none, because your a geeky wow player, tell us of your recent trips to the local whore house.

April 10th, 2012, 23:29

*you're

April 10th, 2012, 23:34

By the way - interesting paper about mice following vikings for you http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1471-2148-12-35.pdf

April 11th, 2012, 0:37
Officer

Raptor Jesus wrote:
*you're

ermmm...

April 11th, 2012, 0:49

Unfortunately there's no room for you to cry on my shoulder Winklewonder, it's occupied by bitches dry-humping my shoulders.

No, it's actually cause I'm wearing the Buzz Lightyear costume I got when I was 4, which I haven't washed since and still secretly wear every evening while I stalk the forums.

April 11th, 2012, 0:53
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next