Post Re: Baradin hold ninja
hahaha, dufuck!

June 7th, 2012, 16:18
Officer

Post Re: Baradin hold ninja
Dungon wrote:
Woodgnome wrote:
Hello there Dunjen,

This obviously aggravated you, since you took the time to come here and post on our forums. As I wasn't there I only have my guildie's word for it and as far as I understand two paladins were present, one of which was holy and one of which was retribution - neither of whom were guildies.

It was stated in raid chat the the holy paladin would be rolling for DPS pieces without any objection from the retribution paladin.

Assuming my guildie is speaking the truth - which I find highly likely considering neither paladins are from Frenzy or friends of Frenzy and this is regarding a simple tier token at the end of an expansion - I think it's rather pretentious to come onto our forums and blatantly try and put one of our members in a bad light.

If something similar happens to you again, may I suggest you actually get a hold of an officer?

Nevertheless, since it seems to bother you I don't mind pursuing this further if you could provide me with your version of the story and the names of those involved - in particular the retribution paladin.

I just thought i would mention it. It means nothing to me as it was not my loot but i think it was a bit low. However during my time in the raid not once did i see that the holy paladin would be rolling on the rets loots. Straight after the raid the holy paladin said i told the raid leader. Implieing the raid was not informed. Anyway either one of us could be wrong.

A lot of shit happens in FFA raids - missing comments in raid chat is fairly easy I reckon. I've talked with the guildie and made sure he'll be a bit more careful to inform people in the future to avoid misunderstanding.

That aside I think we should just leave it at that - as said, a lot of shit happens in FFA raids (especially Baradin Hold).

June 10th, 2012, 16:27
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2