View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 6th, 2024, 18:49

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Baradin hold ninja 

Post Baradin hold ninja
Earlyier i was in a baradin hold. I was apolled to see 397 ret pala tier legs being ninjad by one of your guild members. It was given to a holy pala over a ret paladin because apperently the person told the raid leader. We were not informed of this. I thought i would inform you.
Many people in that raid were digusted and since he was in your guild they think lesser of you now.

Dunjen

June 4th, 2012, 16:56

Post Re: baradin hold ninja.
....Could you tell us who it was?

June 4th, 2012, 19:52

dosnt say that anyone got some retri tier legs at the guild loot logs atleast :S

June 4th, 2012, 20:04

Reading gets tougher and tougher every day on WoW!
And the age of the players keep getting younger and younger, for little children to rage about something they oversaw and then out of feeling like there's nothing they can do, they actually start trolling and involving others.

Maybe next time you should read the raid chat, instead of randomly calling people ninja's.
It was said in raid chat, So did the assistant raid leader. And as I said in raid chat: I'm not going to join a flame war in chat, so neither should you on this forum.

June 4th, 2012, 20:36
Officer

Post Re: Baradin hold ninja
Hello there Dunjen,

This obviously aggravated you, since you took the time to come here and post on our forums. As I wasn't there I only have my guildie's word for it and as far as I understand two paladins were present, one of which was holy and one of which was retribution - neither of whom were guildies.

It was stated in raid chat the the holy paladin would be rolling for DPS pieces without any objection from the retribution paladin.

Assuming my guildie is speaking the truth - which I find highly likely considering neither paladins are from Frenzy or friends of Frenzy and this is regarding a simple tier token at the end of an expansion - I think it's rather pretentious to come onto our forums and blatantly try and put one of our members in a bad light.

If something similar happens to you again, may I suggest you actually get a hold of an officer?

Nevertheless, since it seems to bother you I don't mind pursuing this further if you could provide me with your version of the story and the names of those involved - in particular the retribution paladin.

June 4th, 2012, 21:33

Woodgnome wrote:
Hello there Dunjen,

This obviously aggravated you, since you took the time to come here and post on our forums. As I wasn't there I only have my guildie's word for it and as far as I understand two paladins were present, one of which was holy and one of which was retribution - neither of whom were guildies.

It was stated in raid chat the the holy paladin would be rolling for DPS pieces without any objection from the retribution paladin.

Assuming my guildie is speaking the truth - which I find highly likely considering neither paladins are from Frenzy or friends of Frenzy and this is regarding a simple tier token at the end of an expansion - I think it's rather pretentious to come onto our forums and blatantly try and put one of our members in a bad light.

If something similar happens to you again, may I suggest you actually get a hold of an officer?

Nevertheless, since it seems to bother you I don't mind pursuing this further if you could provide me with your version of the story and the names of those involved - in particular the retribution paladin.

I just thought i would mention it. It means nothing to me as it was not my loot but i think it was a bit low. However during my time in the raid not once did i see that the holy paladin would be rolling on the rets loots. Straight after the raid the holy paladin said i told the raid leader. Implieing the raid was not informed. Anyway either one of us could be wrong.

June 6th, 2012, 19:22

Not to sound like nagging or anything looking at previous posts but do you have the name of the ret paladin? Without it we really can't confirm if anything is properly linked with the guild .

At the moment it looks like the miss communication you get in pugs. Whether the raid leader planned on telling the raid and forgot, whether he was just purposely not telling the raid to avoid aggro or whether the raid leader was helping the holy pala ninja the who knows. The point is none of those possibilities are even relevant if we don't know any of the names.

At the moment the situation is at the point where I'm sure a lot of us want to help, but are powerless to do so.

P.S. I hate ninjas as much as the next person; they're no good thieves and short-cutters who can't be arsed to put effort in. One thing I hate more though is being wrongfully accused. This is why, despite the fact you weren't bothered about the loot Dunjen, Id like for this to be resolved so we can get this cleared up.

p.p.s I know i don't really have a right to do any of this not being an officer so if soremandarowinkle etc feels fine doing this that'd be cool. Otherwise just leave it I guess.

June 7th, 2012, 1:00
Officer

I believe the Ret Paladin in question was Winklewonder, a notorious loot ninja.

When questioned about his motives he simply stated "Raptor Jesus told me too"

June 7th, 2012, 11:45

June 7th, 2012, 13:50

Hahah, oh wow.

June 7th, 2012, 14:02
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next