Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 another peripherals topic! 

Post another peripherals topic!
Sooooo, im concidering to buy a new keyboard and atm it's between:
Razer Anansi
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboar ... zer-anansi
QPAD MK-85
http://www.corporate.qpad.se/modules/ne ... rytopic=11

Atm im using a logitech keyboard which is not to exciting..
anyway any thoughts or opinions on these two? or experiences?

December 25th, 2012, 2:38

Post Re: another peripherals topic!
I got this, it's alright
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboar ... er-lycosa/

December 25th, 2012, 13:17
Officer

I use a Razer blackwidow, and whilst i'd reccomend a mechanical keyboard i think you end up paying extra for a named brand like razer.

This one is quite good because the F keys are directly above the num keys, so are easier to bind/use: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0091Q ... reckful-20

FILCO keyboards are well thought after mechnical keyboards: http://www.amazon.com/Filco-Majestouch- ... Majestouch

Generally you want cherry red MX switches for gaming keyboards.

December 25th, 2012, 18:10

Yeah i have looked into that amazon mini, but if i would get that i could just aswell stick to the keyboard i got atm :s
what i liked about the qpad is that u got the N-roll-over thingie for individual recording, an i end up sometimes pushing to mush which this keyboard i got does not go with my fast clicking sometimes.
the razer on the other hand i just loved thoes extra buttons next to your thumb which u can macro spells to. and on the side buttons u can macro slack mode keys for opening different stuff like web brower spotify etc (seen reviews of this).
both have the function to program all keys, though the QPAD can go into "game mode" and back to "pc" mode so liek special macros u got bound in game mode shut down normal windows functions then u can always go back to the pc mode.
problem is i dont realy know which to pick, the price does not realy matter, Mummy pays (a)

December 25th, 2012, 18:24

oh in that case get both and send the one u dont like after all to me :) im still playing with my Dell 10euro keyboard xD

December 25th, 2012, 22:47

Fuck razer, i had my death adder a year and my mum broke it pulling it out and trying to shove it in the wrong hole, and then she broke my mouse (wahey just kidding, but it avoids witty comments about the words used). Fairly certain it's a cable issue though it could be dust under it, point is fixing it yourself is a pain in the arse, and reading around on forums i found that they like to break a bit. Then again i have on;y owned one razer mouse so meh.

December 29th, 2012, 3:21

I've owned a fair few razer products, and had some very mixed experiences with them. I'd say about half have died to natural disaster/old age, 25% have died due to faults, and 25% were plain shit. The razer blackwidow is certainly a fantastic keyboard so far though. The razer lycosa I have has very, very stiff keys, and if you type quickly it's a total pain in the bung hole. I use a Razer something or other mouse, possibly imperator, while I'm at sea, but a logitech g-something (500)? at home. I loved my Razer Mamba, but it got coffee'd.

December 29th, 2012, 19:13

I got some random driver resets with my razer naga epic mouse when i use the acceleration feature.. Other then that some parts are terrible designed for cleaning lol... Like the thumb grid after eating chips it has become one big button.. And the scroll wheel got a cheap black side sticker that loses grip after several months or use..

I still love the mouse it has a great shape looks epic and the macro options are limitless..

Idk about keyboards but if u like epic macros with perfect timed button presses and such i'd recommend any razer product

December 29th, 2012, 20:04

Well i bought the other day the Razer anansi keyboard and i have to say i am realy dissapointed in it, the keys are stiff like FUCK typing fast is just not an option here! the thumb keys are lovely i admit they are but i just got a problem finding the propper one while playing without looking down at it and i have spent about 4 h sofar trying to learn them. sofar not to good progress.
what i am doing is i will leave this keyboard back to the shop (still not ripped of the plastics on it) and probably change it for the Qpad MK-85 see if its any hope in it or i will stay with my old logitech! :)
as for razor mices ive not realy liked them, im using a R.A.T 8? or 9? not sure and i realy love it with that thumb scroll! :)

December 30th, 2012, 0:39

I played with a rat once they are realy good

December 30th, 2012, 0:48
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next